Modern Hiring providing quality & reliability cummins diesel generator on rental to clients to give best services in India. Over the years Modern Hiring Service has built a reputation as a supplier of reliable and guaranteed power. Modern Hiring service and maintenance staff provides round-the-clock supervision to ensure that our equipment always operates at peak performance, delivering our customers a guaranteed and reliable power supply. MHS Provide Multi-megawatts diesel generator on rental – 30KVA to any capacity with 24 x 7 services to all of our customers.
We are a unique name in the industry to provide our precious clients the best quality Diesel Generator on Rent . The provided service is carried out by our skilled team of professionals in the best possible manner.
Generator - 250 KVA to 320 KVA Specification
Make: Cummins India
200-240 KWE, 250-320 KVA Prime:
- Cummins QSL9 series, 6 cylinder, In-line 4 stroke, radiator cooled engine
- Full Authority Electronic Engine
- Well designed air handling system with
- Dry type, Replaceable paper element air cleaner with restriction indicator
- Air to air aftercooling
- Optimised turbocharger for increased altitude capabilities
- Best in class fuel economy with
- Bosch HPCR fuel system with A1 class electronic governing
- Dual fuel filter system: Pre filter including water separator and Water In Fuel (WIF) sensor and main filter
- Electrical lift pump for faster response
- Standard integral set-mounted radiator system, designed and tested for 50°C ambient temperature
- Full flow spin on lube oil filter
- Plate type lube oil cooler
- First fill of lube oil and coolant
- Electrical starter motor with soft start engagement feature
- Battery charging alternator
- 2 X 12 V DC battery
- Stamford UC27 and HC4 alternator frames from Cummins Generator Technologies
- Brushless type, Screen protected, Revolving field, Self excited alternator conforming to IS/IEC 60034-1
- 3 Phase reconnectable winding with 12 terminals brought out for connection
- Better motor starting capability
- Best in class efficiency
- Compact design with sealed bearings for longer life and lesser maintenance
- Impregnation on all wound components for better mechanical strength
Control panel is manufactured with 14/16 gauge CRCA sheet and is powder coated for weather-proof and long lasting finish.
The control panel consists of the following parts:
PowerCommand 1.2 features
- PowerCommand 1.2 Controller
- Aluminum bus bars with suitable capacity with incoming/ outgoing terminals
- Indicating lamps for ‘Load ON’ and ‘Set Running’
- Instrument fuses duly wired and ferruled
- MCCB of suitable rating with overload and short circuit protections
The PowerCommand® control system is a microprocessor based generator set monitoring, metering and control system with LCD display designed to meet the demands of today’s engine driven generator sets
- Intuitive operator interface which includes LED backlit LCD display with tactile feel soft-switches & generator set status LED lamps
- Digital AVR for shunt or PMG excitation with torque matching.
- Digital electronic governing with temperature compensation
and smart starting.
- SAE J1939 interface to Full Authority Electronic (FAE) engines.
- Remote start-stop
- Engine metering: Oil pressure, Coolant temperature, Battery voltage, Engine speed
- AC Alternator metering: L-L Voltage and L-N Voltage, Current (1 and 3 phase), Volt-Amperes (phase and total) and Frequency.
- Engine protection: Low lube oil pressure, High/Low coolant temperature, Over speed, Battery Over/Under/Weak Volts, Fail to crank/start, Sensor failure.
- AC Alternator protection: Over/Under voltage, Over/Under frequency, Over current, Short circuit and Loss of AC sensing.
- Data logging: Engine hours, Control hours, Engine starts and upto 10 recent fault codes
- Configurable glow plug control
- Configurable cycle cranking
- 12 and 24 Volt DC operation
- Sleep mode
- Programmable I/Os (4 inputs and 2 outputs), expandable with AUX101/102 modules
- Modbus interface (RS485 RTU)
- InPower compatible (PC based service tool)
- Certifications – meets the requirement of relevant UL, NFPA, ISO, IEC, Mil Std., CE and CSA standards
Hospital grade silencer suitably optimized to meet stringent noise emission standards laid down by MoEF / CPCB
- Engine and alternator are mounted on a common MS fabricated base frame with AVM pads.
- Base frame with integral fuel tank is provided with drain plug, air vent, inlet and outlet connection, level indicator and provision for cleaning
- Engine: Coolant heater, Oil drain pump, Heavy Duty air cleaner
- Alternator: PMG
- Control Panel: PC3.3, Microprocessor / Relay based AMF control panel
- Others: Mobile sets with canopy
Typical Enclosed Cummins Diesel Generator Dimensions